This Tuscan Soup with White Beans is hearty and full of texture and taste. It's loaded with plenty of vegetables, white beans, and herbs. Serve with a fresh salad for an easy lunch or dinner.
Protein 10 g
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, large
- 1 Carrots, large
- 2 Celery ribs
- 2 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, diced You can use any tomatoes here
- 2 cups Cannellini Beans
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth, or water
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups Kale
- ½ cup Parsley, fresh
- ¼ lb Ditalini pasta
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper, optional
- Add oil to a large stock pot and turn the heat to medium-high. When the oil is hot, add onions, carrots, and celery and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, kale, and parsley. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, Italian seasoning, and salt. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta. Drain and add cooked pasta to soup.