Kale, Corn, & Potato Hash Cakes
Looking for something new to bring to the table…literally? These hash cakes are out of left field and can be a really nice breakfast side dish or even appetizer for your next dinner.
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 Grater
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Chef knife
- 1 Ear of corn, kernels removed
- 3 cups Yukon potatoes, grated, drained Squeeze excess water out of grated potatoes
- 2 cups Gluten free flour
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 cups Kale, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- Add potatoes, flour, kale, corn, garlic, rosemary, and salt to a large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.1 Ear of corn, kernels removed, 3 cups Yukon potatoes, grated, drained, 2 cups Gluten free flour, 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and press them into thin cakes.
- Pan-fry in vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the cakes from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Serving: 2cakes | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Trans Fat: 0.001g | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1131IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg