This recipe can be easily adapted to suit your taste buds. Feel free to add more diced peppers, onion, or garlic to give it a bit of extra kick! You can also try different herbs or spices to mix it up. Enjoy!
Protein 4 g
- 4 Ears of fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup Red onion, small diced
- 2 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- ¼ cup Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread the corn onto a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool, then cut kernels off the cob.4 Ears of fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- Mix bell pepper, jalapeno, lime juice, olive oil, red onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large bowl. Add in roasted corn kernels.1 Red bell pepper, diced, 1 Jalapeno pepper, finely diced, ½ cup Red onion, small diced, 2 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp Garlic powder, 2 tbsp Lime juice
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in fresh chopped cilantro. Sprinkle with garlic powder and stir.¼ cup Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped, ¼ tsp Kosher salt, Pinch of black pepper
- Taste the salsa and adjust the seasoning if desired. Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips for dipping.