Low Sodium Roasted Cranberry Sauce
You will never use canned cranberry sauce again once you see how easy it is to make this delicious low sodium roasted cranberry sauce sauce. This sauce stores well so you can make it up to a week in advance. A great cranberry sauce for people watching their sodium intake.
- 12 oz Cranberries
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Orange, zested
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp Ginger, candied, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, oil, zest, and ginger in an 8″ sqaure baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and let sit at least on hour or make up to 3 days before to let flavors combine and to free up your oven for Thanksgiving.
Serving: 6tbsp | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg